The Pretium Packaging group of companies (“Pretium Packaging”) develops, manufactures, markets and distributes a broad range of plastic containers and closures, operating through 5 major market segments – Household & Industrial Chemicals; Sports Nutrition & Wellness, Food & Specialty Beverage; Beauty & Personal Care; and Medical & Consumer Health.
1. COLLECTION: We collect personal information about you, such as your name, credit card information, postal address, telephone, and email address when you voluntarily provide such information to us. We may collect personal information from you when you contact us using our online contact form or if you send us an email. We may also collect personal information from you if you choose to fill out one of our surveys or if you choose to register on one of our Websites.
We may also collect non-personal information about your business, such as company name and website, and annual packaging budget, in order to respond to your inquiry more accurately by providing you with more detailed and targeted information.
We may also collect information from you by automated means (including cookies and web server logs) when you visit or interact with our Websites, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, date and time of visit, referral page, the Website pages you visit, and other information.
We use the personal information we collect about you to respond to your questions or to provide you with the products, services, or information that you request. We may also use your personal information to keep you informed about our new products and services offerings or to tell you about upcoming events. If you wish to opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing materials from us, please see the “Your Choices” section below.
In addition, we may use the personal information we collect about you to:
- Create and manage your online account, including access to your purchase history
- Assist with product selection and replenishment
- Tailor ads displayed to you on our Websites and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including by developing new services and offering additional products; performing data analytics; improving technical performance and functioning of our Websites; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and/or other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and other policies
The information collected is necessary for the purposes set for above. Without this information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of our services.
3. SHARING: We may share your information among our affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, service providers, contractors, or consultants so that they may perform their duties and so that we can provide you with our products and services.
We may transfer your personal information to affiliates and service providers in countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected, and your personal information may be stored and processed outside of your country of residence. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as your country of residence, and your personal information will be subject to applicable foreign laws.
4. YOUR CHOICES: If you wish to opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing materials from us, update or change your personal information, or delete personal information you provided to us, please let us know by either calling our toll free number 833-773-8486 or sending us an email at email@example.com. You can also opt out of receiving promotional emails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each marketing email. Please provide us with your full name and email address (or other applicable contact information) when contacting us.
Please note that it may take several days to process your opt-out request and that you may continue to receive promotional or marketing materials during this time. Also, please note that opting-out of receiving will not preclude us from sending you other types of non-promotional messages, such as emails about your registered account or orders.
Subject to applicable law, you may also have the right to access and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you. You may access this right by contacting us as indicated above.
We use third party analytics service providers, such as Google Analytics, to administer such web technologies and help us analyze how visitors use our Websites. The information collected through these means (including IP addresses) is disclosed to these service providers. To learn more about Google Analytics and to exercise your choice with respect to their collection on our Websites, please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
6. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS: Under California law, website and online service operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms. We currently do not change our tracking practices in response to “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms. California law also requires website and online service operators to disclose whether third parties may collect personal information about users’ online activities over time and across different sites when the users access the operator’s website or service. Third parties that have content or services embedded on our Websites such as a social feature, analytics service, or an advertising network partner, may obtain information about your browsing or usage habits but this information does not include personal information. These third parties do not change their tracking practices in response to “do not track” signals from your web browser and we do not obligate these parties to honor “do not track” signals.
Under California law, California residents may request certain information regarding the types of information we share with third parties for direct marketing purposes and the identities of those third parties. If you are a California resident, you may make such a request by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “California Privacy Information Request” as the subject line. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered under California Civil Code Section 1798.83.
7. CHILDREN: Our Websites are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are under the age of 13, please stop using our Websites. It is our policy not to knowingly solicit or permit children under the age of 13 to provide their personal information for any purpose.
8. 3RD PARTY WEBSITES & SOCIAL NETWORKS: Our Websites may link to websites that are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any linked site not controlled by us. For example, we provide a number of links to associations and institutes that are part of the packaging industry, as well as other industries. We also provide links to social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We are not responsible for the privacy practices at these external websites or their use of your information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies for these websites.
10. DATA PROTECTION: We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide to us against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, alteration, loss, destruction, disclosure or use. Unfortunately, no security system is perfect, and we cannot promise that your personal information will remain secure in all circumstances, including the security of data on your mobile device.
11. DATA RETENTION: We keep the information you provide to us for the duration of our relationship, plus a reasonable period of time thereafter in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect our legal rights. We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymized information, which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our Websites, improve our services or comply with legal obligations. If you wish to receive marketing communications from us, we will keep the information necessary to send you these communications following the end of our customer relationship or following their collection, if you are a prospective customer.
Pretium Packaging LLC
13515 Barrett Parkway
St. Louis, MO 63021