CLOSE TO CUSTOMERS TO DELIVER THE BEST SERVICE
Pretium Packaging has locations strategically positioned close to our customers. Speed to market is crucial to our customers’ success. For our customers that have outlets and multiple filling locations across the country, demand fluctuations and supply considerations are extremely important. Pretium is focused on providing a footprint to support our customers’ locations, so that we can be as nimble, supportive and responsive as possible. Pretium’s ultimate goal is to reach every single retail and emerging brand and private label brand in the US and Canada. Being close to our customers means servicing all of their needs at a local level.
Pretium now offers two-stage PET capabilities in California, Texas, Illinois and Pennsylvania—close to customers and truly providing local support and service.
RECENT EXPANSION PROJECTS:
SERVICING OUR CUSTOMERS CLOSE TO HOME
FORMERLY COX CONTAINER in TROY, ALABAMA
- Pretium acquired Cox Container in 2018.
- The original Cox Plant focused on Extrusion Blow Molding (EBM)—manufactured with HDPE resin.
- Extrusion blow molding of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) containers for food, beverage, dairy and industrial applications.
- PET is coming! Pretium is moving to expand PET capabilities in Texas by the Spring/Summer of 2019.
- To learn more about Cox Container, please see our latest press release.
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
- Pretium’s Salt Lake City EBM plant – manufacturing with HDPE resin.
- The plant location opened in 2018 to support the ever-growing SPORTS NUTRITION market.
- Close to customers- fulfilling EBM /HDPE demands in the Southwest Region.
- We have capacity to serve any niche market – Health & Beauty, Food & Specialty Beverage, etc. We specialize in more than just sports nutrition.
- Pretium’s Carrollton, Texas EBM plant – manufacturing with HDPE resin
- Two-stage PET capabilities now available in Texas.
- Expansive PET preform library to support the demands of two-stage business
- To learn more about our Carrollton, Texas expansion, please see our latest press release.